Comments

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

12/27/2016 3:44am

Me too! I also read all the comments before getting the joke. And honestly, I don't know if there's a problem with me, I still don't get the joke there. Is it a joke about hygiene? Like if you put a dirty sock on your doorknob, people will surely stay away from your house because of that stinky socks! I guess that would be funnier? But seriously people, why would you do that?

08/06/2016 10:52am

A roller garage door is a special mechanism, which is capable of adding comfort to just about any home, especially to the homes of older people or people with disabilities. An automated roller garage door will prevent you from feeling vulnerable at night. You will not have to get out of your car to open a manual garage door.

08/12/2016 1:59pm

Is your home ready for replacement windows or a replacement door? Old wooden doors and creaky wooden windows that leak and let in the heat and cold cost you more money in the long run than buying a brand new replacement door or replacement windows. It is a well known fact that those damaged windows lead to energy loss and high cost for the homeowner.

10/22/2016 12:07am

What kind of a custom is that? I have never heard this before and am sure this is some sort of a game. However, it seems really interesting and would definitely try this with my friends.

11/22/2016 12:32pm

If ever I get to see a sock on the door knob, I’d be knocking the door and yell “please open the door”. It’s disgusting to hand down that sock. What if the owner of that sock has athlete’s foot? Fungi can pass from one person to another. Seriously, I’d be laughing and call on my friend over the phone to open that door.

12/13/2016 12:16am

The development of retractable screen doors due to the advancement of technology has contributed a lot in making your home comfortable as well as in enhancing its beauty.