Comments

06/21/2016 1:20am

That police officer is looking nice in his uniform but we can see that nowadays police is too much disrespected because government use them for their own purpose. Now people don't like to join this department like before.

"A Hogwarts degree isn't worth much these days", is it? Well for me, it depends on perspective and personality of course. The same truth about not everyone who graduated with honors and Hogwarts degree could have a definite success in life. Success still depends on how you plan and work hard for it and how each individual define success. Regardless of your degree, school and status in life, everyone is entitled to reach their dreams and pursue them. In reality there are still people who succeeded in life even graduated at an older age and even without a Bachelor's degree!

08/26/2016 5:23am

This is such a funny post. At first, I thought it was really Daniel Radcliffe. That guy really looks just like him. I'll stay tuned for more hilarious photos from your blog. Thanks for sharing this!

08/27/2016 8:18pm

I think it would be unfair for our Police officers to received various negative views about them.As much as it has been true that there are Few or worse too much Police nowadays who are involved in so many illegal and felonious activities, we must not also forget that there are still Dignified and responsible Police officers around us who are still doing their job to provide security and safety as well as protect the welfare of everyone. This is just a matter of principle, integrity and love of country!

It's nice to have a good laugh at something very serious once in a while. But doing this to a random person is kind of disrespectful. Personally, if this was done to me, I would be offended in many ways. Secretly taking pictures of people and posting them online is itself a disrespectful act. We should think hard before we post anything online. Just my two cents.

02/07/2017 12:37am

Hello admin,
This is Ayesha Saleem. I just read that harry potter said that the hogwards degree did not matters well for him. Well, i just fount that i am pregnant. I had a sex with my hubby so it happened.